Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Repa seat belts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Biggles
Hi
Does anyone have a photo of how the early style ('69-71) repa seat belt labels looked both left and right? It's the shoulder ones I need.
Thanks
toolguy
You mean like these. .
They are sewn on with a single stitch left to right,
located on the 'backside' of the belt just under the top fold over at the attachment plate
Biggles
QUOTE(toolguy @ May 12 2016, 09:53 PM) *

You mean like these. .
They are sewn on with a single stitch left to right,
located on the 'backside' of the belt just under the top fold over at the attachment plate

thanks but aren't they the lap strap ones ?

Ive since found an image off a 72 car but not sure if they were the same both sides ?
toolguy

Those are the 4 labels for early non-retractable belts. . the shoulder straps share the same number side to side. . the Lap Belts have separate numbers because they are side specific due to the red release lever positions.

Here is what I have for retractable belts. this is on the lower frame rail mount end for the across shoulder retractable belt
Biggles
QUOTE(toolguy @ May 14 2016, 06:08 PM) *

Those are the 4 labels for early non-retractable belts. . the shoulder straps share the same number side to side. . the Lap Belts have separate numbers because they are side specific due to the red release lever positions.

Here is what I have for retractable belts. this is on the lower frame rail mount end for the across shoulder retractable belt

Hi, thanks. I can't really see your first image too well but it looks like the two identical ones read 914 803 133 10 which I can't find in the PET catalogue ? And why would it be different to the one I saw in the picture 914 803 135 10 , with the G 462 ref below ?
toolguy
You have to look for individual listing for 914-6 or 70-71 914 USA version. . the picture in the parts book only shows the later belts, but early ones are listed in the listings

The belt you have posted has the center yellow strip. . USA belts did not have that stripe.
Biggles
ok thanks for your help.

sounds like i've got the right one as mine are european with the stripe.
vramani
Toolguy can you call me need to know the source to order the tags please. Are you using the the Shaw guy in CA?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.