Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Front Turn Signal Buckets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
Found a set, thanks.

I need a nice set of turn signal buckets. Let me know what you have. I don't need the lenses or seals.

Thanks,

Greg
malcolm2
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ May 9 2016, 09:03 AM) *

I need a nice set of turn signal buckets. Let me know what you have. I don't need the lenses or seals.

Thanks,

Greg

They will be nice, if you clean them up. They are 45 years old and probably have been outside for the last 20 year that they were on the car.

I painted the insides of MINE with some chrome paint from AutoZone. At least they are whole... piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
gcrotvik
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ May 9 2016, 08:13 AM) *

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ May 9 2016, 09:03 AM) *

Thanks,

Greg

They will be nice, if you clean them up. They are 45 years old and probably have been outside for the last 20 year that they were on the car.

I painted the insides of MINE with some chrome paint from AutoZone. At least they are whole... piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Looking for something a bit nicer. Thanks!

Greg
malcolm2
let me know.....
boxstr
Greg, I will take a look to see if a able to find something acceptable.
Craig at CAMP
gcrotvik
Thank you, Craig! These 2 look somewhat clean. How is the chrome inside?
boxstr
Greg, back to you on Tuesday.
Craig at CAMP
malcolm2
If clean is all you want to make them nice, I guess I better get my tooth brush out and do some cleaning for the next customer.... mine really don't look much different than all those.

You know they are inside the wheel well, right. Dirt and mud, etc.... flying all over. First time you drive the car they will get dirty again.
roadsportusa
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ May 9 2016, 10:03 AM) *

Thanks,

Greg

I have two buckets, for sale. $55 plus shipping
gcrotvik
Found a set. Thanks all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.