Mods, please delete if not allowed.

IPB Image

Hello fellow 914 nutjobs! piratenanner.gif

Most all of you do not know me but the people of the 914 community have been very good to me since I entered this world not long ago. So now I'm asking for you to please support me in a cause near and dear to my heart.

A little background on me, I am a San Diego Firefighter, former Forest Service Hotshot, Former Ski Patroller, and general European car nut (like you). Last year through the generosity of a LOT of people, my wife and I were able to raise over $7200 for the San Diego 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb and it's associated charities FirefighterAid, PsychArmor Collaborative, The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation, and The Firefighter Cancer Support Network. Charities who sole focus is helping fund programs and services that care for and support First Responders, Veterans, and their families during times of sickness, death and distress.

Last year we claimed the 4th place overall "Honor Team" spot, and 1st place first.gif amongst teams of 2-4 people in our first year ever fundraising! A strong accomplish for a team of 2 amongst teams of 10 or more. This year, we set the bar even higher. Help us reach our new lofty goal of $10,000. blink.gif

Click on through and check out our page and follow us as we train to finish the 110 floor climb that 403 heroes started 15 years ago on 9/11. This year, to match the increase in fundraising goals, I will be climbing in not only my full turnouts, but I'll also be wearing my SCBA. An additional 30 pounds to lug up 110 floors of stairs!! That's right, not only do we spend months raising money for charity, but in the end we climb the stairs and finish the climb so many started 15 years ago.

Every dollar counts!! All donations are tax deductible and the climb is a registered 501c3 organization #33-6091348.

So please, click through and support heroes here in San Diego, and around the nation!! Donate Here!!! The website is secure, fast and easy to use. At the website you will be able to choose any amount to donate and receive email confirmation of your donation. All donations are tax deductible and 100% of the funds raised go directly to the benefiting charities.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I hope you'll join us in supporting these worthwhile charities.

For more information on the Stair Climb and Firefighter Aid, click here!!

To learn more about these great charity organizations supported by the event, click here.

To see where we (Team Vasquez) placed amongst last years honor teams, click here.

Thank you!!! beerchug.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image