Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The new guy...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914inhamburg
Good day,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Dirk from Hamburg, Germany. After 30 years of 914 abstinence I recently bought "just" a 1.7 with no options, still dreaming of some more power and superb handling.

Just in case any of you wants to discontinue his/her viral hobby, please drop me a line.

All the best,
Dirk

rfinegan
Welcome
Mike1981
Welcome

There are many kind folks here that will help you out.
sb914
welcome.png
Dutchdriver
Hi and welcome!

Have fun 914'ing!

Cairo94507
welcome.png Hey that is a nice looking 914 you found there. Does the rest of the car look as nice as the front? We love pictures, so feel free to post some more of your 914. beerchug.gif
Puebloswatcop
welcome.png Welcome to the world, You have a real nice 914 now we just need more pictures,,,,because.....thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
76-914
welcome.png
mbseto
I was just in Bavaria on vacation. Was chatting with an East German guy in the laundromat, and of course the conversation turned to cars. He said his dream car is a '69 Charger. I asked him why and he said, "The Dukes from Hazzard!"

Asked how he liked living in Bavaria, he said the Shwabens are "kompliziert".

Wilkommen an 914world!
aharder
welcome.png
maddin
Moin moin Dirk!
Check out the 914/6 in the Prototyp Museum/Shanghaiallee (if you haven't done that already)!
All the best for your quest for more power!
PanelBilly
Welcome
Tom_T
welcome.png Dirk!

That looks like a very nice 914 - whatever the engine! Enjoy driving.gif &/or smilie_pokal.gif it.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
buck toenges
I want to help you out. Send your front turn signal lenses and rear lenses to me. I will send you back a set of USA style lenses. It will have your 914 stand out in Germany. Just my way of saying welcome to 914 world.
Buck
SirAndy
QUOTE(914inhamburg @ May 10 2016, 04:08 AM) *
My name is Dirk from Hamburg, Germany.

smilie_flagge6.gif

Schöne Grüße aus dem sonnigen Kalifornien ...
smile.gif
Gustl
welcome.png ... from the south biggrin.gif

Mikey914
Welcor the addiction has just begun
Looks pretty good. More pics please.
Drums66
.....WELCOME....
flag.gif bye1.gif welcome.png
914fahrer
Hello

very nice car .

Gruss aus Berlin Ralf
rick 918-S
welcome.png
r_towle
Welcome back.
Gmanscott55
Welcome!!

welcome.png
shane
welcome.png
914inhamburg
Good day,

thanks for the warm welcome :-)

You want some more? You get some more!

The car is overall okayish, mechanicwise quite well maintained, D-Jetronic working perfectly (!!), body is sprayed in yellow (original paint is red) and needs a complete refurbishment. The typical rust areas are quite okay. No rust (!!) and no patches underneath the battery.

All the best,
Dirk

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=554
739]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
JRust
welcome.png You picked the right place to fuel that addiction even more aktion035.gif
EdwardBlume
welcome.png welcome.png welcome.png

Looks like a winner!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.