Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is this part?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orbit398
can someone help identify this part? I am thinking it's something for the windsheild or top.

thanks
cwpeden
I goes in the middle of the windshield cross bar. See where the notch on your roof is and two hole in the crossbar.
orbit398
QUOTE(cwpeden @ May 10 2016, 08:32 AM) *

I goes in the middle of the windshield cross bar. See where the notch on your roof is and two hole in the crossbar.

would you have a picture of this by chance. Assume this helps with the roof installation? This piece was in a baggie in the glove box when I got my car.
cwpeden
QUOTE(orbit398 @ May 10 2016, 09:27 AM) *

QUOTE(cwpeden @ May 10 2016, 08:32 AM) *

would you have a picture of this by chance. Assume this helps with the roof installation? This piece was in a baggie in the glove box when I got my car.

Right above the mirror
r_towle
QUOTE(cwpeden @ May 10 2016, 09:32 AM) *

aktion035.gif pray.gif
orbit398
QUOTE(r_towle @ May 10 2016, 08:06 PM) *

QUOTE(cwpeden @ May 10 2016, 09:32 AM) *

aktion035.gif pray.gif

thank you. i had installed it backwards and the rubber seal didn't fit at all.
Mikey914
Thanks for using my seal, I can tell because only we notch them for the block! biggrin.gif
orbit398
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 10 2016, 09:19 PM) *

Thanks for using my seal, I can tell because only we notch them for the block! biggrin.gif

of course - only the best smile.gif
andy wright-Texas
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.