Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THE MIKESTER!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mikester
Alright, I've been on the pelican board a while and since Joe's on here (kaptkaos) I thought I'd show up too.

there you go.

Welcome me one and all...or something.

One more board to sit in front of instead of working all day.

dance.gif
seanery
sweet car Mike!

welcome to the coolest effin board! boldblue.gif
swood
Hey Mikester! Cool to see you on. Hows the daily driver doing? This board is off the hook! I've been actually too busy at work to check in more than a couple times a day! rolleyes.gif
Gint
Hey. That car looks familiar. How long have you had it?
KaptKaos
Mike,

There you are.

Good to see you.

Welcome.

I tried to setup the fun run here, but not too much luck.

How about you on PP?

- Joe assimilate.gif
KaptKaos
Mike, Check your new messages above. I sent you something.

- Joe assimilate.gif
mikester
I think I'm workin on having this thing for 2 years now. =-)

MINE! boldblue.gif
campbellcj
Hi Mike,

Welcome...I think we emailed/chatted quite a long time ago. I work in SaMo (in the biz park near the airport). I'll probably spot your car at some point.

Cheers,
914Timo
Welcome Mikester. Nice car. wavey.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE(mikester @ Jun 18 2003, 07:10 PM)

Welcome me one and all...or something.

Welcome mikester.

I was gonna be the first to give you one of these finger.gif
But since you came here with kaptkaos as a reference
I'll be nice and use these instead smilie_wirdgut.gif wavey.gif beerchug.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif mueba.gif

The car looks great.
Tell us about it.
mikester
Yeah Chris, I think we did talk - I didn't realize you worked at SaMo airport though. That's cool.

There area a few beat up 914's in Santa Monica, one way up on 14th near Arizona... a black, early model that looks as if it's never been washed. Poor thing. Then Sunday morning some guy at some crazy time is at the corner waiting at the light next to my house and it's all loud and everything, sounds like it's got no muffler - I was pissed - it woke me up. So I go to the window to look at what is making the racket and it's this primered out 914. Well, how can you be mad at that...besides...I saw a tail pipe so it must have a muffler, right?

huh.gif

Then there's the Black '72 that the manager at Bob's market has. He's had it since new, it's a 1.7 he takes to Otto who seems to have done him right since it still runs like a champ. Nice wheels too, pedrinis I think.

There used to be a yellow one parked on Colorado near an autoshop between 13th and 14th...

that's all I can think of at the moment...

Mine? You want to know about my car?

She's a '74, Light Ivory (yep) 1.8L. Runs like a champ. Pretty solid too, a little rust that I've done my best to stop and hope to one day completely remove. Maybe when I get a garage when we buy a house...

Anyway, she's a daily driver mainly - I work in Orange and live in Santa Monica so she speeds down and up the 405 4 days a week. She does it well too.

vrooooooooooooooooom!

driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.