Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: D and G Swap Meet, 3 APR 05
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Flat VW
Good Day to all,

Laurie and I were thinking of heading over to CA for the swap meet and bs.gif session tomorrow, but I do not know where it is. confused24.gif

I am concerned that this may make the swap meet harder to find. cool_shades.gif

I am hoping to burnout.gif out of here by 2PM (AZ time) and then "backroad it" over to the Riverside area, so some help with the exact location would be appreciated.

TIA,

John
Flat VW
Just recieved the following info and thought I might post it for the use of others:
(RECEIVED)
D&G All-914 Swap Meet & BBQ
Sunday, April 3rd marks the day we set the clocks forward one hour for daylight savings time and it also marks the day we have yet another All-914 swap meet. Same drill, same location; 1177A Ardmore St. in Riverside. Come and eat, look at 914's and parts. Meet the faces that go with the screen names. $5 donation is all that's asked. Swap spaces are free but limited, so get there about 7am if ya want one. We'll be starting around 8am and go 'till about noonish. Coffee & donuts for the early am, BBQ around 11. Please also use this post as a wish list or post what you are bringing to sell. Feel free to call me with any ?? (951)203-1418. Glenn

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.