Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Windshield
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
orbit398
Looking for a windshield. If anyone in the Houston area has one, let me know - thanks
Tom_T
AFAIK Porsche dealers can still get them - at least the non-tinted ones, & use your PCA member discount with them - IIRC there are 2-3 P-dealers there, so price around.

The other option is the aftermarket ones in clear, tinted or dark top band tinted (I think they're Chinese made), & your local auto glass shop may be able to find them.

Otherwise look in CL cuz there's a glass vendor who advertises them all the time around the US, & I see their ads picked up in the 914club.com CL Ad search all the time.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
orbit398
Found one at Sierra Madre Collection, on sale too!!
toolguy
I just had a new China one installed for $260 with labor.
I'd expect you should get a similar price.
Evil914
QUOTE(orbit398 @ May 11 2016, 06:56 AM) *

Looking for a windshield. If anyone in the Houston area has one, let me know - thanks

For some reason all the glass guys in Ft.Worth just give me a stupid look and a shrug in my quest for a aftermarket windshield? WTF.gif It's not like it's a Ferrari confused24.gif Got two cars with NO W/shields,aint gonna pay Safelite $650 for one. Find it hard to believe with all the 914s in the Dallas/FW metroplex that no one will take the time to access some cheap glass for customers??? huh.gif
mepstein
In Newark DE it's $275 installed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.