Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Greyhound shipping rules
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kerrys914
I am looking into shipping somethings using Greyhound and saw these ohmy.gif

Shipments of Human Blood and Blood Components, when packed in Wet Ice, WILL be accepted for transportation in Priority Express Service only.

Shipments of Water and Environmental Samples, when packed in Wet Ice, WILL be accepted for transportation.

Shipments of fresh or frozen Food products, when packed in Wet Ice, WILL be accepted for transportation in Priority Express Service only. (See "Articles Prohibited Except Under Special Conditions of Acceptance")

Shipments of Human Eyes, when transported for cornea and/or lens extraction, WILL be accepted for transportation in Priority Service only.

Negotiable Instruments, consisting of Checks moving between banks in the process of collection WILL be accepted for transportation.

Shipments of Payroll Checks, moving at the direction of an employer to his employee(s), WILL be accepted for transportation, subject to a limited liability not to exceed the cost incurred for the reconstruction or preparation of new Payroll Checks, but not the cost of transportation, in case of loss or damage.

Shipments of Automobile Windshields and Automobile Window Glass WILL be accepted for transportation subject to a Zero Released Value and provided the shipper will assume full risk for loss or damage and the carrier(s) shall NOT be liable for loss or damage.

Animal Heads, consisting of decapitated animals for the purpose of medical testing only will be permitted when properly containerized and not in conflict with bio-hazardous materials handling policy.

I just thought some of them were a bit strange. screwy.gif Next time you on a bus just thing of what is stored below you icon8.gif

Cheers
BIGKAT_83
QUOTE (Kerrys914 @ Apr 2 2005, 02:26 PM)
Next time you on a bus just thing of what is stored below you icon8.gif

Cheers

Think I would be more worried about the person setting in the seat beside me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.