Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My old blue 916 replica..found a picture
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
I traded some parts for this car here, I had planned on doing a Chevy V8 conversion, but I think at the time it still had to be smogged since it is a '74 chassis and it had some rust that I didn't want to deal with.....I ended up buying an older 914 so I wouldn't have to deal with the smog issues.....

not sure what ever happened to this car, I know it went down to the So-Cal area and last I heard a small block Ford was mentioned.....

cost of the vehicle to the new owner??? I think I gave it away but we took off the Fuchs and threw on some steel rims.....

Trekkor
Bet your like headbang.gif

and... mad.gif

maybe... barf.gif

and the rear spoiler ohmy.gif

Get it back idea.gif

KT
Demick
Hey Mike - I had made a screensaver from this photo a few years back. I liked the angle and lines of the car - I just had to lower it a bit by moving the wheels up into the wheelwells.

Demick
Mueller
actually, I sold the bumpers within a day or two of getting the car home, I think they are the ugliest thing one can put on a 914....and the spoiler was ugly too, but due to the big ugly holes in the deck lid, it stayed....

as much as I miss my other 914's...I totally dig my latest one, the color is perfect and with the contrasting rims and CF lids, it's very pleasing to my eyes (once it's painted the same color green all over)

markb
QUOTE (Demick @ Apr 2 2005, 01:29 PM)
Hey Mike - I had made a screensaver from this photo a few years back. I liked the angle and lines of the car - I just had to lower it a bit by moving the wheels up into the wheelwells.

Demick

I stole your screensaver, reversed it, and use it from time to time. Nice job! biggrin.gif
redshift
I like the 916 rearend, I don't like the catfish face though.

M
Gint
That was the first time I ever talked to you on the phone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.