Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR - Extra AutoX options saturday & sunday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
I wanted to add extra option's for those who want a lot of track time. Anyone really interested in more autoX. The SCCA group we are working through has one next weekend. Well their stuff starts after we are done. Friday at 4 ours ends. They have practice that night & it's $10 to run whatever you like that night. It is not a timed practice & you can run the track however you'd like. It typically is pretty open & you can get quite a few runs. I did it a month ago & stayed for like 2 hours. Me & my co driver did like 10 runs total. There was still plenty of time & space to run more.

Saturday is also practice day. It is setup for how they will run it sunday. Practice run
It's $30 for non members for the day. Runs from 9am until dark. We have a good drive that day for WCR. Still not everyone goes on the drive. So wanted to list this as an option for you.

Sunday there is nothing planned officially for WCR. Everyone pretty much get's up & heads home. So for those that want to get some real official runs. Sunday tech session starts 7:45 with driver's meeting at 8:45. AutoX starts at 9am & costs $30 for non members. However if it is your first time (which would apply to damn near anyone from our group) It is only $5 blink.gif .

Don't want to detract from our WCR as it sits. I think the Sunday is pretty damn good option. I may just join them that day myself. Probably be pretty wiped out from the weekend anyway. Still if Friday just wet's your whistle then joining them for Sunday idea.gif . I also did this in a separate thread as I wasn't sure if everyone would see it in the main thread. This is also separate so seemed appropriate to have it's own thread.
Andyrew
Awesome thanks!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.