Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 924s puzzle- build it yourself!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xsboost90
http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/show...ad.php?t=195097

took five hours and seven 9" sawzaw blades w/ two sawzaws and four guys total. Lots of fun and i think now we know alittle more about what holds these things together as not many of us have had one quite that far apart...as for the car, dont feel sorry for it, it had a rebuilt title, had been rolled or something, engine was killed before i got it, was an automatic, and was FULL of bondo and problems. It needed to die so that others could live.
xsboost90
oh and here it was two weeks ago. ohmy.gif
scotty b
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get for the "poopy" brown" 82? I have a slate grey with all the 944 goodies that I drive every day and can't get $1500.00 for it!
scotty914
what kind of shape is the slate gray 944 and what year is it ?
scotty b
82 needs body and paint and some minor mechanical repairs. Stiff ball joint,A.C. werked great until I pulled the engine to put a clutch in ,I'm pretty sure I forgot to hook up,car was brought in for an estimate with 86,000 original miles and woman never came back? Sat for 7 years and I put 944 susp,glas,speedo on it and have driven it for the last 5 yrs.Phone dials, Bursch header,K&N. Oh yeah the ground for the tach and oil pressure is loose so they don't work and then all of a sudden they do.I'm just to busy to fix these "small" things.
xsboost90
i got 700 for the poopy porsche and got to keep the hood and the whole interior- guy was making a race car out of it! Paid 475 for this car and have made at least twice my money back parting it..of course i found $400 cash under the consule and sold everything off very cheap.
scotty b
I know that color all to well. My old boss has a poopy turbo at the shop he's trying to get me to help him with,I told him to paint it another color and I MIGHT think about giving him a hand. wacko.gif First 924 I ever werked on was a black 77 with that goldish brown interior barf.gif barf.gif what a terd.Yeah thats the color terd brown laugh.gif 4 bolt drumbrakes no A.C. flipa.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.