Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Because it's awesome
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
krazykonrad
http://petrolicious.com/the-porsche-718-is-a-living-legacy

Konrad
mark04usa
pray.gif Derek Bell - 718 - Targa Florio! Great video, thanks for posting.
ndfrigi
Wow 4 cylinder 1600 cc with an amazing sound. Whoever produced this video can at least earn something selling a video of it and even Derek too! Thanks for sharing!

1stworks
Great video.

I really enjoy the driving experience....just not feeling the 718 boxster.
wndsnd
Enjoyed that immensely.

I agree, not feeling the new one but never had the finances to buy a new Porsche. Only way that I have been able to be an enthusiast is to buy someone's wrecks and make them mine. Build them up, fix the broken, and do everything myself, right and wrong.

For me it is the ultimate enjoyment, own it for better or worse, and drive the snot out of it. biggrin.gif
iwanta914-6
Yeah, someone else posted this as well. Finally got around to watching it yesterday. It had been a while since I have seen Derek Bell, didn't realize how old he was these days.

Petrolicious videos are amazing. So well done! 170HP out of that 1600cc engine, wow! I could watch that video many more times.
Darren C
Hi, yes, I posted it a couple of days ago. Petrolicious make some of the most beautiful short films! There's a new one each week and you can subscribe if you have the time to loose yourself for a few hours a day watching them.

Yes Derek is 75 years old now, I'll give him your regards from 914world as I regularly meet up, his family home is about 3 miles from me and I've been lucky enough to have been invited there on a few occasions through our mutual love of cars and my active role in the GRRC.
mark04usa
Our Best to Derek Bell smilie_pokal.gif

Here is Derek with some of the cars he drove...

Click to view attachment
By Felix7black7 - Salon PrivePreviously published: www.derekbell.com
Geezer914
Thanks for posting. 1600cc, 170 hp. at 7 grand. WOW! smilie_pokal.gif
Ian Stott
Enjoyed every minute! Thx for sharing.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
LowBridge
an amazing driver in an amazing Porsche on a legendary rood course...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.