Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Oil Temperature Sender 74 2.0 in Consul oil temp gauge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wes
I need a Oil Temp Sender part # 039 919 268 for my 74 2.0 in the Consol type.
Its just the sender that I need!
Yahmann
I have a sender that screws into the oil pressure sender on top of the engine. It has 2 leads, one for temp and one for pressure. In the package VDO. I bought this when installing a temp gauge and didn't want to spend the $$ to find and buy the unit that installs on the bottom of the engine. I never installed it. This sells for $70 online - which is what I paid, I'll sell for $55 including shipping.
bdstone914
That is an pressure sending unit not for temperature. See the lable? One post is for a pressure gauge and the other for a low oil light. Temperature should be measured in the sump.
bdstone914
The current VDO sender is 323-055. Available for under $20 from many sources. Do a google search.
bdstone914

That is an oil pressure sending unit for a 0-80 psi gauge not temperature gauge. See the lable? One post is for a pressure gauge and the other for a low oil light. Temperature should be measured in the sump.
You also paid too much. They can readily be found for around $45 new.
That wont work for the OP or you if you are trying to measure the oil temp.

Bruce
bdstone914
QUOTE(wes @ May 14 2016, 11:38 AM) *

I need a Oil Temp Sender part # 039 919 268 for my 74 2.0 in the Consol type.
Its just the sender that I need!

It it NLA.
wes
I've found that to be true but no aftermarket replacement available?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.