Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rear hub and rotors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
fduval
I converted my 914 to a five lugs set up. I have the rear rotors and hubs for fale
All in excellent condition ( see picture ) asking $ 225 usd plus shipping .

please pm if interrested. thanks
mepstein
The issue your going to run into is when you add in shipping from Canada, you might as well buy new.
fduval
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 14 2016, 11:43 AM) *

The issue your going to run into is when you add in shipping from Canada, you might as well buy new.

yes thanks !!! might as well not sell anything here !
bdstone914
QUOTE(fduval @ May 14 2016, 01:24 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ May 14 2016, 11:43 AM) *

yes thanks !!! might as well not sell anything here !

You would do better to split up the parts. If I were doing a rear five lug conversion I would start with new rotors considering the machining expense. I person needing the rotors may still have shipping expense if buying hew eksewhere. You gave half a set of alloy lug bolts that are always needed. Sell them alone or with the other 8 if you have them. No Need to bundle them into the hubs and rotors. Get a shipping quote to the U.S. on the hubs and rotors so a buyer will know the true costs.

GLWS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.