Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 5 inch Auto meter Gauges in 914 panel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gearup
Gents,
I was wondering if anyone here have put 2 X 5 inch auto meter gauges in the 914 panel cluster. First, if it does fit and if so does it look OK. If anybody has done this would you give me your recommendations and possibly send me a photo of your panel layout. This is for my V8 conversion . I would then use the smaller autometer gauges else where. I like the speed hut gauges but they are $700 for the 3 gauges. Thanks for any input.
DBCooper
I used VDO to keep a consistent appearance but the issues were the same. I don't have any good photos (I have some somewhere but don't know where) but look at post number 24 HERE. It's only one 5 inch tach and a stock sized electric speedo plus a combo gauge, but should still give you an idea. Sorry I don't have better photos.

EDIT: Found it. Again not exactly what you're looking for, but at least an idea until something better comes along:

IPB Image

Gearup
Thank you
whitetwinturbo
Inherited this set up from PO:

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.