Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Centre Storage Dimensions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Biggles
Hi
Please could someone provide all the dimensions for the centre storage deposit ? I'd like to re-create it.
thanks
porschetub
QUOTE(Biggles @ May 15 2016, 08:13 PM) *

Hi
Please could someone provide all the dimensions for the centre storage deposit ? I'd like to re-create it.
thanks

Me too,I can only find them for the normal centre console
McMark
If I had one I would do it. sad.gif

And because of the brake pedal location, I find any center console to be a bit scary since my size-12 foot can get stuck between the console and the brake. Okay, not stuck, but a second or two delay when shifting for the brake which is SCARY.

Now if I have to drive a car with a console I take my shoe off, and I'll never have one in my personal car.

If I run across one of these I'll send measurement.
JmuRiz
Check with ScottyB:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=2326304

He made a better one for Cairo's car.

I have one up in my parts loft that I can measure if Scotty doesn't know off-hand.
Biggles
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ May 16 2016, 05:37 PM) *

Check with ScottyB:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=2326304

He made a better one for Cairo's car.

I have one up in my parts loft that I can measure if Scotty doesn't know off-hand.

Cheers, I will get in touch with him and post a drawing for everyone if he can help. Otherwise if you are able to, that would be great too. Let you know.

Chris
Mikey914
We are in the process of setting up to make these, with the correct carpet. Just one more thing on the list. Could ship un-assembled if you want. 3 weeks out if you want.
Biggles
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 16 2016, 10:34 PM) *

We are in the process of setting up to make these, with the correct carpet. Just one more thing on the list. Could ship un-assembled if you want. 3 weeks out if you want.

How much are they shipped complete and what would the base structure be made from?
Also I know you're looking to make the passenger footrest. What's the lead in and cost on that?
Thanks
worn
QUOTE(McMark @ May 16 2016, 02:54 AM) *

If I had one I would do it. sad.gif

And because of the brake pedal location, I find any center console to be a bit scary since my size-12 foot can get stuck between the console and the brake. Okay, not stuck, but a second or two delay when shifting for the brake which is SCARY.

Now if I have to drive a car with a console I take my shoe off, and I'll never have one in my personal car.

If I run across one of these I'll send measurement.

Yeah. I recently did a long drive and after a while actually tried driving with my left foot. My right knee had had enough. Same worry - would I be able to untangle if I needed to stop? No console though, just clumsy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.