Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB engine bar mounts/fittings & front bumper top rubber
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JFG
I bought my car as a rolling shell and have now discovered some engine bar mounts and fixings are missing.

I'm looking for the discs with the cut outs that fit the engine bar where it connects the the body mount. I also need the rubber mounts for the bar to attach to the engine.

Finally, for now, i'm also looking for a good condition top rubber for the front bumper of a 1974 car.
bdstone914
I am having some of thise made up. they usually get bent up from people unboltingvthe trans and lowering it. will check with my friend to see if they ate done.
euro911
QUOTE(JFG @ May 15 2016, 12:53 PM) *
I bought my car as a rolling shell and have now discovered some engine bar mounts and fixings are missing.

I'm looking for the discs with the cut outs that fit the engine bar where it connects the the body mount. I also need the rubber mounts for the bar to attach to the engine.

Finally, for now, i'm also looking for a good condition top rubber for the front bumper of a 1974 car.
The discs you mention are for the early cars with tail-shift transaxles. If you have a 74, it should have a side-shift transaxle, and uses a different mounting bar and associated parts to attach to the mounting 'ears'.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.