Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: NOS 5 Spoke Alloy Wheels - 15 x 5.5"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
greggearhead
For Sale - Porsche 914 wheels (4 x 130 bolt pattern), New Old Stock - never had tires or been mounted. Classic 5 spoke design that is no longer available. Made in Mexico, have metal centercaps with Porsche crests. Backspacing is 3 3/8", offset measures right about .25" or 6mm 15 x 5.5"

$500

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
tazz9924
These are cool! if only i had money
greggearhead
Thanks - I think they are well suited to the 914's lines, and being a rare wheel that is NOS is just icing on the cake.
Puebloswatcop
PM Sent
Bills914-4
I'm interested if there still availble , Bill D.
greggearhead
I'm measuring backspacing this AM for Puebloswatcop. If he passes I will let you know.

greggearhead
Still available.

I posted the backspacing and these do have more offset. They could easily be machined for less offset by any decent machine shop.
Chris914n6
Stock offset is 40mm. Lugs would go right thru them if they were machined that much.

Too bad, they do look nice, on a lucky vw....
greggearhead
40mm on a 5.5"?

I know the empi 8 spokes I've seen run right at 4" BS and these are 3 3/8"

The pad on the Empi isn't a full circle one (when viewed from the back) while these are, and are 12.5mm thick to the bottom of the bolt taper in the hole, where the empi is only 6.5mm.

So, yes, I don't think there's a chance of hitting the stock offset, but would be closer to the Empi anyway. Bummer. Anyone wanna stretch their fenders for a mild flare look?

Thanks for all the help on these.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.