Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time change
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
Well..

I was just minding my own business, working on a song, missed the end 800 times (kiss my buttock Aaron) and POW! I lost another hour of my life!

Damned daylight!

M
Gint
I'm looking forward to losing one hour of my on call shift! It's a gift.
GWN7
I'm at work rght now, so far we have had 9 calls (two of which have been fires). The Junos (Canadian Music Awards) are in town this weekend. The bars are open to 3:30 am tonight and tomorrow. One hour less is a good thing.

BTW saw Liv Tyler last night at a per awards GT...she is hot in her movies, but she is smoking in RL
Gint
They woke me up last night (pager) at 03:19. I hope I can sleep at least 5 hours straight tonight.

Nighty night...
Gint
This is funny. I got 3 hours sleep before they woke me up today. But the pager went off and I got up just in time for the start of the Bahrain GP race.

EDIT: I had to change that time. It was only 3 hours (I forgot the time change when I woke up and posted that - LOL)

I'm going to take a nap now.
GWN7
I got 1 hr in the kip till we went to a 2 story house that had flames 40' above it........... But I met the actress Tara Spencer-Narin before that. The hotel she was staying had their alarm system go off.

Bruce Allert
QUOTE (redshift @ Apr 3 2005, 12:00 AM)
Well..

I was just minding my own business, working on a song, missed the end 800 times (kiss my buttock Aaron) and POW! I lost another hour of my life!

Damned daylight!

M

kinda hard t'realize yer back to the Future, pass'n the end when it's already there wink.gif

Oooh - Oooh, the beginnings of a country song tunez.gif

I give ya permission t'use that line Miles but if it goes gold I wanna new 914 from ya! beerchug.gif

........b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.