Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdwardBlume
Big effort. I wonder what's underneath all of that stuff.... rust? reinforced body? decent components? blink.gif
Chris H.
The Camaro Chrysler (thanks Ferg) headlights are killing me. It looks like a creepy cartoon character in front. But hey, someone had a vision and did it. That body work would be very hard to execute.
Cairo94507
Clown car. WTF.gif
7TPorsh
What's with the munchkin seats?
Ferg
Chrysler 300 headlights, sebring grill, BMW old 3 series dash, cut down Taurus SHO seats I think...

Lots of work, not my taste but appears pretty well done.
bandjoey
Oh yeah baby. KerChow!
7TPorsh
I think if it had a 959 rear end on it and a Porsche slant nose it may not be too bad....but those seats.....
jd74914
Wow, talk about a lot of work to make something so... stromberg.gif WTF.gif

It's too bad they don't have pictures of the trunks; it would be interesting to see how everything was attached. The quality of work on the parts shown (besides the license plate bracket) seems quite good.
MoveQik
I actually don't hate the BMW dash...especially if it had working AC.
Brian Mifsud
It seems to always be hazardous when you use another car's parts in a custom. They are too recognizable. Of course, some of those parts didn't look good on the cars they came from!

I really admire the skill level in joining those parts.. pretty seamless. I wonder how nice a 914/GT could be put together by this builder?
veekry9
Tenacity,the strength to get it done,toward a personal vision.Kudos.
That I don't agree on a few of the features,doesn't mean I don't appreciate the effort.
A sum of a combination of design cues from Chrysler,distorted TR sidescoops,and GM,melded into a red spyder with a wing.
Hopefully,someone out there will love it,the cat's ass,just in time for summer.
A real attention getter,whatever the opinions,a custom,like a '32 roadster.
biggrin.gif
/
sixnotfour
Chevy under glass.. the add says all steel construction..
http://www.gaaclassiccars.com/buy/default.aspx
SirAndy
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ May 17 2016, 06:15 AM) *
Part Corvette, part Testarossa, part ???

Somebody went through a LOT of work to make this car ugly ...
wacko.gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 17 2016, 10:21 AM) *

QUOTE(poorsche914 @ May 17 2016, 06:15 AM) *
Part Corvette, part Testarossa, part ???

Somebody went through a LOT of work to make this car ugly ...
wacko.gif

av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.