Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: American Racing Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cdmcse
Anybody have a pic of these on a teener?

American Racing Wheels

user posted image
Joe Ricard
Crap if they were 4 lug I'd be all over them.

Not to steal this post but I'm considering widening my Pedrini's . Got me a hot shot welder dude that can NDT also. Just got to convince him they I really am a CSOB. The guy gots skills and he knows it.
Verruckt
Polished up I bet those would look awesome on a teener. drooley.gif
stags14
Quick and dirty photoshop hack job:

Joe Bob
Offset and lug pattern issues.....but that can be fixed. sawzall-smiley.gif
wrpspddrvr
QUOTE (stags14 @ Apr 3 2005, 01:04 PM)

I'm honoured!
That's my baby!

Cole monkeydance.gif
ConeDodger
I have a set of 4 lug American Racing Wheels, they were called Libra wheels. The bolt pattern is 4" X 4.5". Not sure what the 914 bolt pattern is but they do look good on the PShop mockup. They are actually a spare set for my 240Z. I keep them for those occasions that I want to go vintage look which in the last 3 years has been... hmmm zero times...

Rob
Mueller
QUOTE (Rotten Robby @ Apr 3 2005, 12:44 PM)
I have a set of 4 lug American Racing Wheels, they were called Libra wheels. The bolt pattern is 4" X 4.5". Not sure what the 914 bolt pattern is but they do look good on the PShop mockup. They are actually a spare set for my 240Z. I keep them for those occasions that I want to go vintage look which in the last 3 years has been... hmmm zero times...

Rob

stock 914 bolt pattern is 4x130 (5.118")....a few people have the 4 spoke version on 914's....I think they look odd, the 5 spoke rims look better....
Aaron Cox
i love them!
whats the offset? it appears it is a set of sixes and sevens...
URY914
My best friend had Libra's on his 914.

But the 4 bolts were 14" not 15".
URY914
Who's the guy out in Cali that sells the used wheels and has a pretty good website with pictures of all the old wheels??? Can find it. Bet he has a picture of the Libras.

Paul
stags14
QUOTE (wrpspddrvr @ Apr 3 2005, 02:02 PM)
QUOTE (stags14 @ Apr 3 2005, 01:04 PM)

I'm honoured!
That's my baby!

Cole monkeydance.gif

Nice lookin ride brother!

When I get around to painting my baby - black is my first choice!!!
cdmcse
Thanks for the pic, I think they look pretty cool. Would give the car a nostalgic muscular look.

It says they fit a 914-6 so I imagine they are the correct offset, 5x130 bolt pattern. Too bad they are in CA dry.gif Shipping $$$
stags14
QUOTE (cdmcse @ Apr 3 2005, 07:55 PM)
Thanks for the pic, I think they look pretty cool. Would give the car a nostalgic muscular look.

It says they fit a 914-6 so I imagine they are the correct offset, 5x130 bolt pattern. Too bad they are in CA dry.gif Shipping $$$

agree.gif

I like the way they look too.
Mueller
It says they fit a 914-6 so I imagine they are the correct offset, 5x130 bolt pattern. Too bad they are in CA  Shipping $$$

depends on the sellers definition of fit, with or without flares or mods to the body? smile.gif smash.gif
Tom73
QUOTE (cdmcse @ Apr 2 2005, 11:26 PM)
Anybody have a pic of these on a teener?

Here is a 4-bolt version....
DblDog
Heres a new one, if I can post the pic right...If anyone has one or..? please contact me!
Dad Roberts
Those were known as "Daisies"....way back when ( showin my age here biggrin.gif ). The wheels I'm runnin on my Type III are also American Racing, but are designed for front wheel drive applications. They are called Fusions. I'm running the 17x71/2s. I've had several tell me they thought they looked a lot like Fuchs, but without the webbing. Price when I bought them was $162.00 each. Pretty good for chrome............Dad driving.gif
Dad Roberts
lol.....nice pic, huh ?? Go to AmericanRacing.com.....search for.....Fusions.............Dad biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.