Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CL Boston 75 conversion 6 with flares
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
gandalf_025
here is the link..

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/5588019125.html
LowBridge
this is just around the corner from me if anyone needs some to do a visit in person.. I do not know the seller
JOEPROPER
I've seen that car for sale somewhere else... Looks really nice! What's the story with the 2.7? Is there a common problem with stud in the engine??? shades.gif
Cairo94507
Nice car. Can't believe everything looks so nice until you see the front lower control arms with orange paint all over them. Easy fix though. I had a 2.7 CIS in my first Six, always ran well.
914 iv
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 18 2016, 08:30 AM) *

Nice car. Can't believe everything looks so nice until you see the front lower control arms with orange paint all over them. Easy fix though. I had a 2.7 CIS in my first Six, always ran well.

lower control arms have been painted black im the owner.
JOEPROPER
924 iv, Do you have any history on the 2.7? are the bumpers painted or chrome? I can't really tell from the pictures. Looks really nice!!! Nepal?
914 iv
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ May 18 2016, 09:55 AM) *

924 iv, Do you have any history on the 2.7? are the bumpers painted or chrome? I can't really tell from the pictures. Looks really nice!!! Nepal?

No history on 2.7 does not use or burn any oil at all runs strong. Bumpers are glass and painted silver gray.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.