Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NO PC - Anyone live in San Antonio?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott S
Hi All -
Anyone live in San Antonio? I am trying to make a purchase from your local Craigs List, and the person is not willing to ship/probably thinks I am a scammer. Was looking to hire a middle man. The thing I am looking to buy is in Boerne, just to the north west of SA.

Thanks -
Scott S
SA-914
QUOTE(Scott S @ May 17 2016, 11:41 PM) *

Hi All -
Anyone live in San Antonio? I am trying to make a purchase from your local Craigs List, and the person is not willing to ship/probably thinks I am a scammer. Was looking to hire a middle man. The thing I am looking to buy is in Boerne, just to the north west of SA.

Thanks -
Scott S

I'm here and 914sixer lives in boerne.

Let me know if you need help.
Cracker
Scott - I hope you are well. Boerne isn't very big...I'd be surprised if our member didn't know or was aware of this car you're interested in...if its a 914. I drove through there last Summer - just 10-months too late for you. Best of luck.

Tony
Scott S
Thanks all -
It is a gift for a life long pal (totally not Porsche related). We moved in next door to each other when we were five. I thought I would check here as the group is so diverse. I will respond through PM's to not bother the board.

Thanks!!!
Scott S
Cracker
How cool is that! Good for you Scott.

Tony

QUOTE(Scott S @ May 18 2016, 12:26 PM) *

Thanks all -
It is a gift for a life long pal (totally not Porsche related). We moved in next door to each other when we were five. I thought I would check here as the group is so diverse. I will respond through PM's to not bother the board.

Thanks!!!
Scott S

914Sixer
Yes, I am up here in Boerne. I and I will be happy to take a look at it for you. Are you looking at a Boxster?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.