Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parted with the love of my life
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Coondog
Sold my dream today. This was not a bought off the shelve mustang. It's part Shelby, Saleen, Roush, Steeda, Cobra Jet . A true one of a kind mustang that I pieced togather to make the ultimate "Camaro killer" street machine and with a suspension that would make a 914 proud.

Bottom line was something was going to have to sit outside when I bring my 914 home from Arz. Score one for Porsche. Sadly like a one night stand I hope I never see my Stang again..... sad.gif it had the nicest ass........!!

Click to view attachment
76-914
Thank God! I thought this would be a post about losing your dog. lol-2.gif
Tom_T
Condolences. sad.gif

Nothing wrong with having multi-make car fever Coondog! So don't thin your stable too much of your cool cars.

Let me know if you need to feed your "Stang Fever" again with a new one, & I'll hook you up with my nephew in Indy who does all of the special order HiPo Mustangs, etc. for his dealership, & has been the top worldwide Rousch sales for several years now .... by a few times over #2! first.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
whitetwinturbo
wub.gif ........that is ORANGE. Looks like 914 Orange.
Cairo94507
Me too. I was like, "Not another pet put to sleep". Glad it was just a car. I know you liked it, but it was a car. Totally replaceable. The 914 will be happy too.
colingreene
how many crowds has it mowed down?
matthepcat
QUOTE(colingreene @ May 18 2016, 02:57 PM) *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4OaQhyXJMA
timothy_nd28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfHtcUZXljw
dlee6204
QUOTE(matthepcat @ May 18 2016, 06:18 PM) *

QUOTE(colingreene @ May 18 2016, 02:57 PM) *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4OaQhyXJMA

Click to view attachment
infraredcalvin
QUOTE(Tom_T @ May 18 2016, 09:40 AM) *

Condolences. sad.gif

Nothing wrong with having multi-make car fever Coondog! So don't thin your stable too much of your cool cars.

Let me know if you need to feed your "Stang Fever" again with a new one, & I'll hook you up with my nephew in Indy who does all of the special order HiPo Mustangs, etc. for his dealership, & has been the top worldwide Rousch sales for several years now .... by a few times over #2! first.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Can he order and sell a '17 Shelby gt 350 at or below msrp? confused24.gif
matthepcat
QUOTE(infraredcalvin @ May 18 2016, 09:57 PM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ May 18 2016, 09:40 AM) *

Condolences. sad.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Can he order and sell a '17 Shelby gt 350 at or below msrp? confused24.gif

^^Agree. I want a gt350^^
Coondog
[quote name='Tom_T' date='May 18 2016, 09:40 AM' post='2346573']
Condolences. sad.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom

This was my collection I had in 2011, only one left now is the 66 coupe and thats parked in my Sons garage. At that time I had a 3,000 sqf. garage for my toys. Moved to gated retirement golf course community and down sized my life.
Click to view attachment

Larmo63
So, I guess this means that a new, bigger, more powerful motor is soon to replace that 1.8? idea.gif
Coondog
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ May 19 2016, 06:13 AM) *

So, I guess this means that a new, bigger, more powerful motor is soon to replace that 1.8? idea.gif

Flying to Phx. on 6-1 to bring the 914 home, already met with the team at Fat in Orange.....smile.gif but I could be swayed to drop in a 3.2. I really like what MoveQik did with his car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.