Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 74 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mckeedad6
Selling a 74 914. Has the 1.8 engine with the original fuel injection. Car is very solid with no structural rust. longs are great and hell hole is solid. Battery tray was repaired sometime in 95 I think. I have the bill for that and some engine work done at the same time. There is rust in the rear trunk and it will need fixed at some point. Car is in really nice shape. Spent last 15 years in Arizona till I brought it back to Michigan last fall. Car is not perfect but a great start for a total restoration or it is ready to just drive and enjoy now. If anyone is interested let me know. It was my uncles car and I need to get it out of my shop. I can't keep it and would like to see it go to someone who can enjoy it. If any one has any questions just let me know. Asking $9,000Click to view attachment
enf2232
Been on Craigslist for about a month. Here is a link.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/5557294427.html
mckeedad6
Car has been sold. Thanks everyone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.