Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seats for the 914/6 GT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
GTS
just got the pictures in from John.
He had fitted the Rallye ST seats in his 914 GT.

For detailed infos contact John on the list
or Stefan 702 353 7175
echocanyons
Stephan,
This is the first I have seen with the belt holes in the sides.

Is this a special request item or standard?

nein14
As you guys can see I just finished with the installation of the GTS ST seats in the Turbo GT.

The seats are absolutely the most comfortable racing seats I have had in any car.

I previously had a set of Konigs which were not any good for any ride longer than 1/2 hr.

Even the original Recaro GT seat I had can't compare. The ST construction and materials are excellent.

Thanks Stefan! aktion035.gif
tat2dphreak
ok, I have to know... how much$$$!!!! they are sweet looking!!
GTS
The Rallye ST seat comes standard with the 2 side support holes and the center hole in all seats to support either a 5 or 6 point harness.

Prices are as follows:
Rallye ST 902 leatherette / basket weave $ 665
Rallye ST 900 leatherette / corduroy $ 695
Rallye ST 904 leather / corduroy $ 795
Rallye ST 901 leather / perforated leather $ 935

All seats are handmade with a tubulare steel frame and fire resistant padding.
Custom colors available as well as custom materials.

For any questions 702 353 7175 7days a week

Stefan GTS
GTS
Sorry I forgot to add that if requested the seats can be made without the side holes for a more original look.

Stefan
ber914
Can these seats be fitted with the standard 914 seat rails without having to fabricate mounting brackets?

Robert
JmuRiz
Just so everyone notices, since it's a GT-look...there is no backpad fitted to the car with these seats. I belive that if you want to stock backbad you'll have to get the LeMans seat.
GTS
Hi Robert,
well I helped John to modify the existing tilting brackets,but you could also built an adapter bracket to the existing mounting points in the floor and at the crossmember.

and yes Nathan you are right,
the Rallye ST fits without the original backpadding,John even built a custom center padding to accomodate the interior light and to cover some cables running to the engine compartment.
If you want to keep your back padding original than please go with the LeMans seats....also a bolt in solution.

thank you
Stefan GTS
bjorn jacobson
Hey Stephan,
I've been checking your site and like the look of the Nurburgring seats. I' building a GT copy and was wondering how these seats would fit. The car won't have the backpad. Any customers install these in a 914 before? Looking for the Scheel look in a new seat and think this may be the way to go.
Thanks,
BJ
GTS
Hi BJ,
thank you for your interest.
Yes the Nurburgring are the closest to the Scheel buckets,yet they are not that bulky at the outside and a better fit.
Installation is even easier than on the Rallye ST's as you unbolt your original seats from the sliders and by fabricating a crossmember ( flat steel bar from Lowes or Home Depot,3/16 or 1/4 in thick ) drilling in each 6 holes( 4 for the sliders-2 for the seat) on each crossmember and your are sitting in new Nurburgring seats in your GT.
If you have any questions please call 7days a week at 702 353 7175.
sincerely
Stefan GTS
GTS
Hi all ,just wanted to share our latest seat for a customer in HOUNDSTOUTH........
Will have it with me at Hershey's April 23rd.
see you there
Stefan
rickyhgarcia
Stefan,

Will you have the LeMans with the houndstooth material in the picture above? If so, what is the price of a leather/houndstooth seat? Leather on sides and back.
GTS
Hi,
yes the are available in all kinds of fabrics,which you or we can supply.
Also pattern can be adapted to our customers wishes...as long as time is not an issue.
All seats are handmade in Italy,so it takes some time to get them made and shipped.
Stefan GTS 702 353 7175 www.GTS-classics.com
GTS
and here is another new seat for a GT build up.
Very close to the original Scheel.Also offered in leatherette with basket weave or corduroy,or leather complete or with corduroy.
Heeltoe914
do you have a pic of the La mans seat and is the price 695 + - for two or each? also do you have the stock tan 914 materiall in stock. I would like the side support and to use my backpad. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.