Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB Rain trays Improved - slightly thicker Late style (early to follow shortly)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Brought a few to WCR and oops gave them away, these are a little heaver duty that the final product, but we are making them slightly thicker than OEM and with the new materials should stand up much better.

So if you need a rain tray +1 me. I'll let you know when ready LATE ONLY for now.
I will do another thread for the early in about 2 weeks.

Thanks all!
Mikey914
Really, no one needs a late rain tray for $68. I must have really missed the mark here.
PDXMike
I'm in for one.

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 24 2016, 12:52 PM) *

Really, no one needs a late rain tray for $68. I must have really missed the mark here.

HansJan
Let me know when you make them for '72 model.
Rob-O
Just wanted to bump this. I swore I replied I needed one. Nobody else out there needs one?
Mikey914
We will do these, and honor the price, but have slowed the rate of production due to lack of interest. They will also have a higher retail when introduced as the volume of these will have a higher cary cost.
1970 Neun vierzehn
"Don't you, forget about me,....... don't, don't you forget about me". (the early version)
HansJan
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 24 2016, 02:52 PM) *

My car is from 1972.
The engine is from a 2.0 block.
Please sell me the driptray I need.

Let me know what I have to do.

At that time I can cancel the order from AA.

Thanks for doing this.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Hans Jan @ Jul 8 2016, 08:41 AM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 24 2016, 02:52 PM) *

My car is from 1972.
The engine is from a 2.0 block.
Please sell me the driptray I need.

Let me know what I have to do.

At that time I can cancel the order from AA.

Thanks for doing this.

You will want the early tray. I know AA doesn't have them as no one has them. The only reproduction was the late trays and they seem to be MIA.
Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.