Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 rear valance and spoilers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
vinniedatorch
I have a "new" rear valance with exhaust cutout on one side and 2 rear spoilers used in good condition for sale. spoilers are $75 each and new valance is $100(SOLD) all plus shipping if required and local pick up ok please call me at 562-896-3699. Black ducktail spoiler(SOLD).White wing type spoiler still available
no pics but I can take at your request.
Garland
I would like the valance, picture please.

Pm sent
vinniedatorch
QUOTE(Garland @ May 23 2016, 03:09 PM) *

I would like the valance, picture please.

Pm sent

Garland this is a new fiberglass valance
Garland
I'll have to pass, thought it was maybe steel.

PASS
smokey
I will take the rear valance.
Pm sent

smoke.gif
tbogard12
QUOTE(vinniedatorch @ May 23 2016, 03:07 PM) *

I have a "new" rear valance with exhaust cutout on one side and 2 rear spoilers used in good condition for sale. spoilers are $75 each and new valance is $100 all plus shipping if required and local pick up ok please call me at 562-896-3699.

Do you have pictures of the spoilers? Tobin
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(Garland @ May 23 2016, 04:29 PM) *

I'll have to pass, thought it was maybe steel.

PASS

lol!
vinniedatorch
QUOTE(tbogard12 @ May 23 2016, 09:35 PM) *

I have a "new" rear valance with exhaust cutout on one side and 2 rear spoilers used in good condition for sale. spoilers are $75 each and new valance is $100 all plus shipping if required and local pick up ok please call me at 562-896-3699.

Do you have pictures of the spoilers? Tobin

vinniedatorch
Rear valance sold, Thank you
Pacqs
Pm sent about ducktail
tbogard12

Do you still have a rear spoiler? Can you text me pictures to 949-472-6757. Toby
vinniedatorch
Just edited to show what has been sold white spoiler still available
vinniedatorch
Only one of these left for sale, like to clean out garage and considering any offers. thanks all
tbogard12

I have a "new" rear valance with exhaust cutout on one side and 2 rear spoilers used in good condition for sale. spoilers are $75 each and new valance is $100(SOLD) all plus shipping if required and local pick up ok please call me at 562-896-3699. Black ducktail spoiler(SOLD).White wing type spoiler still available

Hi. Do you have pictures of the rear spoiler ? Is it still available? Toby
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.