Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - complete rear wall panel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tygaboy
Hi World -
I have a '75 that's in need of a rear panel, like what's pictured below. I don't need the fender ends but if it's easier for you to cut it like that vs spot weld removing, I'm good with that.

My car has back dated bumpers so I don't need to preserve the space for the bumber shocks. I won't be running the 911 reflector, either.

Can I use any year rear panel? Hoping so.

Let me know what you have, what you're asking and shipping to 94952.

Thanks a bunch,

Chris
Petaluma, CA
TheCabinetmaker
Use a pre 75. It will have the early bumper mount holes already punched in the right place and the bracket for the rubber top.
tygaboy
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ May 24 2016, 11:57 AM) *

Use a pre 75. It will have the early bumper mount holes already punched in the right place and the bracket for the rubber top.

Perfect! Just what I was hoping to hear! Thanks much.
Chris
rcotten951
I have exactly what your looking for posted in Humbolt Craigslist. There is no Greyhound bus delivery option from up here in Crescent City though. I'll look into shipping, probably going to be too expensive. as far as the rear section, $50.00 works. - Russ 707-954-9560
bdstone914
I have a 75 car that is getting cut up. I can cut off that panel. I am in Riverside.
Tbone425
QUOTE(tygaboy @ May 24 2016, 11:52 AM) *

Hi World -
I have a '75 that's in need of a rear panel, like what's pictured below. I don't need the fender ends but if it's easier for you to cut it like that vs spot weld removing, I'm good with that.

My car has back dated bumpers so I don't need to preserve the space for the bumber shocks. I won't be running the 911 reflector, either.

Can I use any year rear panel? Hoping so.

Let me know what you have, what you're asking and shipping to 94952.

Thanks a bunch,

Chris
Petaluma, CA

Replied to your Pm. My price would be materials an shipping...unless you have another way to get it from phx AZ
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.