Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interior parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
I think I am right, but not sure.

If I want to buy all new interior vinyl for the various pillars, knee pads, doors, and seats, I can get all of this from 914 rubber now?

So, if I want to change the color of my interior, including all the standard black stuff like dash and pillars, Mark can do that now?

Rich
mepstein
Not all of it yet. Soon I think.
wndsnd
You can probably match die, what he does not have yet.

Mikey914
The dashes we do in black, the seats, backpads, door cards and carpet we can accomidate. Heck we even do all 6 pieces of the vinyl that hide the gaps.
Just let me know what you need.
Mark
r_towle
Everything, including the dash, in red.....
It's gotta be all of it.
Mikey914
If you can specify the vinyl. Just PM me the specifics.
Carpet also?
r_towle
Yup....what I need is for it all to match.
Including the carpet edging....cause why not make it match ..right.

Rich
Mikey914
Will have a sample of the red carpet to you next week as well as vinyl. The dash, pillars (front and back) and roll bar will need to be done also right? I'm procuring the sample for that too.
Mark
jor
I would really like to see some photos of this interior when you're done. It should be an exciting place to be!
JoeD
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 26 2016, 12:02 PM) *

Will have a sample of the red carpet to you next week as well as vinyl. The dash, pillars (front and back) and roll bar will need to be done also right? I'm procuring the sample for that too.
Mark

Mark, are you doing the pillars and roll bar pads?
r_towle
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 26 2016, 12:02 PM) *

Mark

You seem to get what I am doing.....

Let's see what works
r_towle
Somewhere in between this. Notice dash...
r_towle
And this, also see th dash, different details.
rhodyguy
Silver and red is so right.
Mikey914
Here's what I have in materials we can use. Drop me your address I'll send out some small samples
EdwardBlume
Damn! piratenanner.gif
burningman
Good idea rich, I did this exact thing on my Miata years ago. I'd be careful with an entirely red dash at least on the top of the dash. I'd be worried about fading as it gets direct sun and red seems to fade quicker, and often turns kinda pinkish over the years. My vinyl doors and seats have slight fading over time.

The Miata has the top of the dash black lower half red, it solves that problem.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.