Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 carburetor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
dixie t.
1972 914 1.7 L. used carburetor, needs to be rebuilt. Comes with fuel tubes, tubes need new seals, and with new air filter housing. top tin tag #R9781 1162 front bottom stamp on carb. #R9781 top off of carb. stamped holley licensed by weber italy
Click to view attachment
Price $200.00 plus shipping
call John at 7014902076
Tom_T
This should be in the Parts Classifieds, so maybe an Admin can move it for him whenever they see this.

BTW John - none of the US 1.7s were carb'ed, so this is not original. Therefore your other ad for the distributor is possibly not the original either, so find the part number stamping on it & post that woith the part. Many carbed 914s were switched to 09 VW dizzy.

FYI - this O&H, the Garage, etc. Forums are for discussions, & the Classifieds are specifially for the FS, WTT & WTB ads.
welcome.png

GLWTS beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
dixie t.
hi tom, me and the wife is new to this. we tried to put this ad in parts, but it does not let us. why? we would like are 3 ads to go there, need help. Admin.? i will edit this ad. thank you tom t.. cheers ,one reason i joined so that we can learn about these 914. thanks again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.