Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Door cards 9 of 10 condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tbone425
Sorry guys, no longer for sale.....******So these deserved their own listing apart from my other ad. I have had several people want them but nobody has come through. I wish I needed them but I know somebody does. 1 day I will give them ....$110 shipped in the US. If not they go in a cabinet to likely be somebody's "one time I found" story long after I'm dead and gone. As stated in the other ad, they have very slight 6 or 7 hairline cracks in the top of the pass side drivers has zero. From a foot away they are hard to spot. The arm rests and pocket are fantastic. Includes window cranks, release cup ( Pass side is crown but looks fine) and hardware. The pop fasteners are all intact as it the liner on the back of the cards. The pass side has a broken out top hanger but it is included to exoxy back on. The pics don't even do them justice. The lighter spot on the drivers pocket is a reflection.

Go look at what what $110 bucks buys you elsewhere. I'm certain I could get well more than that. But I would rather see them put to use turning back the clock in a members rideClick to view attachment
Tbone425
QUOTE(Tbone425 @ May 24 2016, 10:46 PM) *

So these deserved their own listing apart from my other ad. I have had several people want them but nobody has come through. I wish I needed them but I know somebody does. 1 day I will give them ....$110 shipped in the US. If not they go in a cabinet to likely be somebody's "one time I found" story long after I'm dead and gone. As stated in the other ad, they have very slight 6 or 7 hairline cracks in the top of the pass side drivers has zero. From a foot away they are hard to spot. The arm rests and pocket are fantastic. Includes window cranks, release cup ( Pass side is crown but looks fine) and hardware. The pop fasteners are all intact as it the liner on the back of the cards. The pass side has a broken out top hanger but it is included to exoxy back on. The pics don't even do them justice. The lighter spot on the drivers pocket is a reflection.

Go look at what what $110 bucks buys you elsewhere. I'm certain I could get well more than that. But I would rather see them put to use turning back the clock in a members rideClick to view attachment
euro911
Put me 2nd. in line, please ...
Tbone425
QUOTE(euro911 @ May 24 2016, 11:36 PM) *

Put me 2nd. in line, please ...

All yours, there were no economically feasible ways to ship them to AU. Packaged properly they are almost 15lbs and a size that moves into freight for international shipping. As much as I'd like to be able to ship them to somebody who has a really tough time finding parts (did not import 914's to AU apparently) I need to get back to this ASSP before I lose my mind....
euro911
Awesome mueba.gif

Paypal sent $ ... also sent you a PM type.gif

Thanks !!! beerchug.gif
7TPorsh
Dang!....don't you guys sleep?
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ May 25 2016, 11:46 AM) *

Well, the old saying does go "you snooze, you lose" sunglasses.gif
Tbone425

Sorry guys, no longer for sale.....******So these deserved their own listing apart from my other ad. I have had several people want them but nobody has come through. I wish I needed them but I know somebody does. 1 day I will give them ....$110 shipped in the US. If not they go in a cabinet to likely be somebody's "one time I found" story long after I'm dead and gone. As stated in the other ad, they have very slight 6 or 7 hairline cracks in the top of the pass side drivers has zero. From a foot away they are hard to spot. The arm rests and pocket are fantastic. Includes window cranks, release cup ( Pass side is crown but looks fine) and hardware. The pop fasteners are all intact as it the liner on the back of the cards. The pass side has a broken out top hanger but it is included to exoxy back on. The pics don't even do them justice. The lighter spot on the drivers pocket is a reflection.

Sorry folks....no longer for sale. Might have some slightly lesser but also nice ones in the near future.
7TPorsh
QUOTE(Tbone425 @ May 25 2016, 11:00 AM) *

Sorry folks....no longer for sale. Might have some slightly lesser but also nice ones in the near future.

...waiting on Mikey for this door panels..... biggrin.gif
euro911
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ May 25 2016, 09:46 AM) *
yellowsleep[1].gif confused24.gif - ha!
pete000
Nice buy !
euro911
Yeah ... glad I stayed up past my bed time smile.gif

If you've ever seen how badly warped the door panels are in the 'BB', you'd understand why I see these as a blessing pray.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.