Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Shelby Minilite Style Wheels - Pair, 14 x 6.5
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
greggearhead
EDIT - SOLD

Pair of rare Minlite/Superlite style wheels made by Shelby long ago. Need to be cleaned up, but no bends or real curbage, etc.

14 x 6.5, 4x130 bolt pattern, 4.25" backspacing.

$175 plus ship.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
euro911
Now that's what I'd call 'patina' laugh.gif

Should sell quickly at that price ... and contrary to belief, there still are some good 14" tires on the market these days wink.gif
greggearhead
Heh, yes, I think they say in a humid climate for a bit. Honestly doesn't look to bad. I thought about stripping them first and listing them, but then I decided to list them cheap.

greggearhead
Wow, I thought these would sell in a day at that price. Anyone?
Mueller
QUOTE(greggearhead @ Jun 1 2016, 10:07 AM) *

Wow, I thought these would sell in a day at that price. Anyone?

Great price, wrong quantity!

mepstein
Nothing wrong with mixing whelks front to back. Factory Porsche race cars did it through the years. Looks great.
greggearhead
Thanks - the 911 ST most famously, I think with Fuchs in front and Minilites in the rear.

As an aside - I am a dealer for Superlite wheels, and those, plus VTO, plus many different versions of Superlites and Empi 8 spokes, etc are different versions of that same style, so you could always run a slightly different style front and rear and likely very few people would ever know - OR - for autocross and track work, no one cares!

greggearhead
Still got em.
greggearhead
Bump
greggearhead
Still available.
greggearhead
Another price drop
greggearhead
Found 3 more of these wheels. Not exactly identical, but, very, very close.

All 5 wheels for $400

greggearhead
Bump
greggearhead
Need these gone.
greggearhead
Swap meet next week, will be letting these go for whatever I get there. Last chance.
greggearhead
On ebay - starting bid $100

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282153649014?ssPag...984.m1555.l2649
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.