Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teeners In North Carolina
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFix
So who's a club member in NC? Would like to get together with like-minded owners to pretend we live in CA with hundreds of 914s in every direction. I'm in the RTP area and would be interested in a breakfast chowtime.gif , drive driving.gif , beer beerchug.gif , whatever if anyone is interested.

Don't be shy, show those Tar Heel colors!! smilie_pokal.gif
Brett W
I have a friend, that lives up there but his car is here. As soon as he gets a garage I will let him have his car back. Go by what used to be the Durham Cycle Center in Durham and ask for Brian. When I get back to the house I will send this post in a message to him.
jdogg
I'm here in Wake Forest, and I know of a few others right around here. Send me an email, I'm sure we can cook something up.
Do you have any plans to autocross your car? Check out our local club www.thscc.com, currently I have the only 914 that shows up to run.
ken914
Hey, I'm in Charleston, SC. Not too far away. If you are ever down this way give a yell and we will get a beer.

Ken
ChrisFix
QUOTE (Brett W @ Apr 4 2005, 09:20 AM)
I have a friend, that lives up there but his car is here. As soon as he gets a garage I will let him have his car back. Go by what used to be the Durham Cycle Center in Durham and ask for Brian. When I get back to the house I will send this post in a message to him.

I used to go the Durham Cycle Center (next to Wellspring, right?). Next time on that side of town I'll stop in.
Thanks.
Brett W
Not sure haven't been there in a while. Somewhere in the Ghetto I beleive.
bd1308
im in louisville, but i'd drive to the coast to do a drive, food, run day!!! i'm pumped!!!!!! driving.gif aktion035.gif smash.gif boldblue.gif sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif go tar heels....
ChrisFix
QUOTE (Brett W @ Apr 4 2005, 12:57 PM)
Not sure haven't been there in a while. Somewhere in the Ghetto I beleive.

You must have lived in Durham at some point!? biggrin.gif
ws91420
Not to far away up here in Lynchburg.
meares
i'm from Pinehurst, but live in Atlanta....i'm up there often and would like to have a beer when i'm there.......if you're around for the Open drop by the white house @ the 150 mark on the 5th hole, ask for Meares and watch the golf for a while from there.
ChrisFix
QUOTE (meares @ Apr 4 2005, 03:39 PM)
i'm from Pinehurst, but live in Atlanta....i'm up there often and would like to have a beer when i'm there.......if you're around for the Open drop by the white house @ the 150 mark on the 5th hole, ask for Meares and watch the golf for a while from there.

Sounds great! Let me show my total golf ignorance, when is the open? I would love to drive down there and hang with the big golf dogs. Please let me know.

Got to go now and watch the Heels!!
anderssj
In Yorktown VA, about 3 hrs up--near Wmsburg if you're up this way. I'm down there in NC once in a while too--have an uncle in Durham and in-laws in Ellerbe. Wife.gov is a tar-heel; cheering in the LR is getting pretty loud . . . heels up by 10

Best!
ChrisFix
QUOTE (anderssj @ Apr 4 2005, 06:06 PM)
In Yorktown VA, about 3 hrs up--near Wmsburg if you're up this way.  I'm down there in NC once in a while too--have an uncle in Durham and in-laws in Ellerbe.  Wife.gov is a tar-heel; cheering in the LR is getting pretty loud . . . heels up by 10

Best!

Cheering is good, as the Heels pull off a Championship victory!! Not a good time to drive your 914 downtown, unless you feel compelled to contribute it to a bon-fire.

Go Heels smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
meares
i think it's in June
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.