Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB in NORCAL Mechanically Sound 73-74 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Martin Baker
Hello everyone, a friend of a friend is restoring his Wife's Mother's car, who unfortunately died when she was only 12 years old, the cars a 1972, Zambezi Green, fresh paint, but needs most everything else, the car sat for allot of years, so they are looking for someone's unfinished/lost interest in, type project, here in NORCAL, solid mechanically, to help in the restoration of this family heirloom.

Fresh/recent engine, injection still functioning is a plus, tan interior car would also be ideal. Working side shift transaxle, another plus. The buyers is serious, and the right money will be paid for the right car. So, if you have a car that fits this description, drive it over to the Parts Heaven swap meet, June 5th in Hayward, and a deal could be made. If it needs paint, PERFECT, dented up? PERFECT! RUSTY, again PERFECT! 1975-76 would also be considered if the car fits the requirements. If you have parts that goes with the car, even better. Thanks for reading.

If you know of 914 like this, please let me know. It's for a good cause. My Mom was cool, but if she would have had a 914, well, that is one COOL Mom!

MB
tygaboy
QUOTE(Martin Baker @ May 26 2016, 08:30 AM) *

Hello everyone, a friend of a friend is restoring his Wife's Mother's car, who unfortunately died when she was only 12 years old, the cars a 1972, Zambezi Green, fresh paint, but needs most everything else, the car sat for allot of years, so they are looking for someone's unfinished/lost interest in, type project, here in NORCAL, solid mechanically, to help in the restoration of this family heirloom.

Fresh/recent engine, injection still functioning is a plus, tan interior car would also be ideal. Working side shift transaxle, another plus. The buyers is serious, and the right money will be paid for the right car. So, if you have a car that fits this description, drive it over to the Parts Heaven swap meet, June 5th in Hayward, and a deal could be made. If it needs paint, PERFECT, dented up? PERFECT! RUSTY, again PERFECT! 1975-76 would also be considered if the car fits the requirements. If you have parts that goes with the car, even better. Thanks for reading.

If you know of 914 like this, please let me know. It's for a good cause. My Mom was cool, but if she would have had a 914, well, that is one COOL Mom!

MB

PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.