Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Side mirror
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pierre_vinty
Hello,

Looking for two side mirrors for a 1973.
Any leads?

Thanks guys.
Tom_T
Hi Pierre,

They're still available from Porsche & retailers new in both L & proper convex R types, but at typical Porsche parts. IIRC Hoehn by you gives PCA members a 10-15% discount, but Suncoast & Sunset Porsche online usually still have better prices at more discount automatically. All would be ordering them, rather than in stock at the dealer & other P-parts retailers.

Otherwise, members on here wil chime in, & you can PM Bruce Stone bdstone on here for used parts - he's in Riverside, close enough to run up to see & pick what you want.

If going the used route, you'd probably have to get 2 Lefts & flip one for R (L is dead flat glass BTW), since the R in the US back then were hen's teeth rare.

You might want to put an intro post in the Garage forum to start your post count (classifieds don't count), & let folks get to know you & see pix of your 914.

welcome.png

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
//////
bdstone914
Thanks for the referral but I do not have any for sale. Demand exceeds suppy and they sell fast.
Bruce
Jett
IIRC Pelican sells them new.
GaroldShaffer
I have this used one. If you are interested PM me. $120 includes shipping to you.

tbogard12
Hi. Is the used mirror still available? Toby
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.