Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do I have here?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
racergreg
Hello, gang, I've been lurking for awhile, thought I'd join in. mueba.gif

I have these "sport seats" in my 914. I met someone who'd like to buy them, but I am having a tough time coming up with a value. I haven't been able to find anything like them on the web, are they that rare? idea.gif

They have a cream-colored plastic frame, and are very light. Good condition basket-weave vinyl.

I would appreciate any help - are these Porsche seats or aftermarket? Thanks!
Aaron Cox
i would like to buy them also biggrin.gif

yhose look similar to konigs and they definatly are not scheels....

914werke
Supposedly two versions. 1st a Porsche rare factory racing option? the 2nd a reporoduction built off of the stock seat pans offerd by AA some time ago. Not sure if they still offer them though. perhaps Greg T. and answer.

URY914
Looks like the AA's or something that a previous owner did. It would not be hard to do this to a stock seat shell.

Paul
VegasRacer
They look like a custom job to me. The side holes for the lap belts are a nice touch. Most race tech inspectors would have a problem with the submarine belt wrapring around the bottom seat cushion and not having a dedicated slot.

As for value ????? 200 - 500 for the pair ???
You could just put them on eBay and let the market decide.
xsboost90
doesnt renegade hybrids offer some seats like that?
rick 918-S
Welcome wavey.gif They look like AA seats. Renegade hybreds sells a seat like that but I think they have a slot for the crotch belt.
Dave_Darling
Koenig seats? I don't remember if they had the slots for belts, though.

--DD
tat2dphreak
they look sweet whatever they are!
racergreg
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Apr 4 2005, 09:28 PM)
...The side holes for the lap belts are a nice touch. Most race tech inspectors would have a problem with the submarine belt wrapring around the bottom seat cushion and not having a dedicated slot...

I am using new Simpson 6-point harnesses, with the sub straps going out the side holes. This is an excellent fitting and secure harness layout, I highly recommend it for the racers. The combination of the lap and sub belts surround you like a parachute harness.

Thanks everyone for your responses - I have a happy buyer ready to go! aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.