Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Put a few Easter Eggs on the site
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
In the GB section, hopefully worth your look biggrin.gif
DaveO90s4
Hi Mike,

I've posted messages to your website twice now, to buy some 914 rubber parts, but have received no response. Have you received my messages?

Regards

Dave
eyesright
Hi Mikey914, Here's my wish list. Its very short but I bet a big project.

I was washing cars yesterday...the 914, the 912 and the Honda CR-V. The dirt washed out of the Honda wheel wells beautifully because of --a modern invention-- molded FENDER LINERS! Then I washed out the wheel wells of the 914 wishing I could dry out the inside of the sails, and then squirted the 912 wheel wells wishing I could dry out the top of the parking and tail lights and bumpers, and wishing there weren't any dirt up there in the first place...

Aftermarket molded floor mats for just about any car are advertised on TV but that company probably won't listen to a few nutty Porsche preservers/rebuilders/drivers.

Any chance you and your crew can fabricate some fender liners? And if the were expanded to include 911s maybe the numbers would be there too? That's my wish list.
BeatNavy
QUOTE(eyesright @ May 28 2016, 08:09 AM) *

Any chance you and your crew can fabricate some fender liners?

http://shop.914rubber.com/Fender-liners-se...m?categoryId=-1

Like dis? smile.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 28 2016, 02:40 AM) *

I looked. Saw your reproduction dash for $400. I couldn't resist. Added another $400 of misc parts. Damm you biggrin.gif

4 - 914's to restore and modify . I'm so screwed. sad.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(eyesright @ May 28 2016, 05:09 AM) *

Hi Mikey914, Here's my wish list. Its very short but I bet a big project.

I was washing cars yesterday...the 914, the 912 and the Honda CR-V. The dirt washed out of the Honda wheel wells beautifully because of --a modern invention-- molded FENDER LINERS! Then I washed out the wheel wells of the 914 wishing I could dry out the inside of the sails, and then squirted the 912 wheel wells wishing I could dry out the top of the parking and tail lights and bumpers, and wishing there weren't any dirt up there in the first place...

Aftermarket molded floor mats for just about any car are advertised on TV but that company probably won't listen to a few nutty Porsche preservers/rebuilders/drivers.

Any chance you and your crew can fabricate some fender liners? And if the were expanded to include 911s maybe the numbers would be there too? That's my wish list.

Yep, Done - Just put some on my Blue car last week. The clips on the rear take a little playing around but I'm quite happy with mine.
Front pics
Mikey914
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 28 2016, 08:58 AM) *

I looked. Saw your reproduction dash for $400. I couldn't resist. Added another $400 of misc parts. Damm you biggrin.gif

Did a limited number of them at this price. This is the big Easter egg.

Even called you out specifically on the ebrake spring, figured you'd like those
mepstein
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 28 2016, 12:03 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ May 28 2016, 08:58 AM) *

Did a limited number of them at this price. This is the big Easter egg.

Even called you out specifically on the ebrake spring, figured you'd like those

I grabbed 3 of them. One of my cars will have a center mounted ebrake. Just haven't decided which one.
Mikey914
Many of the big easter eggs will disappear Monday at midnight.
Cuda911
Mikey, have bought piles of stuff from you. This weekend I was installing some seals, and for the life of me couldn't figure out where these go. What are they?

[The long notched ones at the top.]

Thx.

Mikey914
Top one is the lower front Targa seal. The notch is for the chunk above the mirror.

The others look like the vertical targa seals on the roll bar, and the targa to Window Seal on the roof.

Hard to tell for sure in the bag, but I think that's what they are.
Mark
Cuda911
Thanks! Yeah, I just meant the notched ones.

The others are the vertical seals, as you mention above.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.