Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LATE GLOVE BOX AND STRAP -SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Yahmann
Late narrow glove box in excellent shape. Like new - the inside is all fuzzy and no tears or breaks. Very slight water stain on the inside. The mark on the outside rear is paint. Strap is perfect. $50 including shipping in USA.
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(Yahmann @ May 28 2016, 03:54 PM) *

Late narrow glove box in excellent shape. Like new - the inside is all fuzzy and no tears or breaks. Very slight water stain on the inside. The mark on the outside rear is paint. Strap is perfect. $50 including shipping in USA.

Fits a 74 I believe ?? I've got two boxes and both seem to be an earlier vintage as they are too wide. If it's capable of fitting a 74 and is narrow width I'm interested.
Yahmann
QUOTE(North Coast Jim @ May 29 2016, 05:06 AM) *

QUOTE(Yahmann @ May 28 2016, 03:54 PM) *

Fits a 74 I believe ?? I've got two boxes and both seem to be an earlier vintage as they are too wide. If it's capable of fitting a 74 and is narrow width I'm interested.

Yes, This is a narrow one that fits the later cars with the air vents on either side of the dash - I believe 73+ - but 1974 for sure as that is what I bought it for but sold the car. you can email me at ginettag4@verizon.net or PM
Mikey914
#2 if he passes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.