Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alternator pulley
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
North Coast Jim
Looking for an alternator pulley that's not crusty like the one I presently own. Bent the hell out of the 4 slots trying to remove it. Belt area will not come clean.
914Sixer
Over on theSamba, TYPE 4 classified. Guy had a bunch of NOS ones for sale. Not sure if they are still up. Check the Mid Bus section too.
bdstone914
There arextwo variations. I think they are functionally the same. I think they install differently on 914 and bus engines changing the offset. I can check later to see if i have one.
Bruce
TheCabinetmaker
I have a dozen or so alternators with pulleys. I can remove a pulley from one that needs rebuilt.
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(North Coast Jim @ May 29 2016, 08:12 AM) *

Looking for an alternator pulley that's not crusty like the one I presently own. Bent the hell out of the 4 slots trying to remove it. Belt area will not come clean.

Thanks all for the input. Bought the one off the reseller from Samba. Should be here in a couple of days
brant
QUOTE(North Coast Jim @ Jun 1 2016, 06:22 AM) *

QUOTE(North Coast Jim @ May 29 2016, 08:12 AM) *

Thanks all for the input. Bought the one off the reseller from Samba. Should be here in a couple of days

Got a link?
I need one
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.