Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Customer Cars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Photos and comments needed for a website I'm putting together. If you've purchased 5-lug hubs, control arms, brakes, pedals etc., put a picture of your car up here and a comment. I have a "customers cars" section that they'll be posted in.

Pretty please... biggrin.gif
eeyore
You don't want to see my car...
Eric_Shea
you dont want to see my trailing arms

No but a bigger picture of your car and some comments might be nice confused24.gif biggrin.gif

You don't want to see my car...

Come on... lay it on me.
Aaron Cox
he supplies beer to minors, great guy laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
before (4 lug)
user posted image

after
user posted image
action shot.....needs mo swaybar!
user posted image
Steve Thacker
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Apr 4 2005, 08:18 PM)
Umm...is that the word you meant to use?

Umm... no but now that you've preserved it for all to see, there's no sense in me changing it is there? dry.gif

biggrin.gif

Eric it was just a freudian slip of the tongue...huh? laugh.gif
morph
Alfred in disguise???

HIEDI
tat2dphreak
you can use any of the pics on my yahoo Eric... when it's off Jackstands I'll get you mo pics!

'cause you my boy! you my... ah never mind
Gint
It's a pretty safe bet that I'll have you do my calipers at the very least. Feel free to use pics of my "car" if it helps.
xsboost90
use away!
xsboost90
under w/ new five bolt rear hubs.
Eric_Shea
Alfred in disguise???

bot likely Heidi... just that the "ben" is next to the "nee" on the keyboard and I was feelibg a nit dicklexsuck. blink.gif
xsboost90
ok..i need to paint it then i can send you more...
jgiroux67
I bought some hubs from you. I will post pics in a month when I finsih painting my car.
Eric_Shea
Thanks Gang... I've saved all those. I know there's a ton more out there so keep them coming.

Thanks,

E.
Grimstead
Here is a before the 'all calipers rebuilt by Eric' picture.
mueba.gif
You'll have to wait for the after picture (but then, so will I) happy11.gif
Series9
I would have never finished the brakes on my car if it weren't for Eric hitting on my wife and thereby motivating me to be a man deserving of her by finishing that part of the project...
Aaron Cox
where is the web page eric?
John Kelly
Hi Eric,

Your trailing arms/hubs are sitting in a box (looking pretty) waiting for me to get going on my Ghia...a ways off yet, sorry.

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
Eric_Shea
I would have never finished the brakes on my car if it weren't for Eric hitting on my wife and thereby motivating me to be a man deserving of her by finishing that part of the project...

Let's get it straight here dry.gif She was hitting on ME. (I've got the bruises to prove it) chair.gif wacko.gif Did you say she was going to be at WCC? laugh.gif

Hey John, let's get going here... chop-chop smash.gif We wanna see a CAR. w00t.gif
Jeffs9146
Here is the 74 I sold to James Adams
Series9
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Apr 5 2005, 06:56 AM)
Did you say she was going to be at WCC? laugh.gif

She will be there... laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.