Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pca Porsche car show concourse
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sb914
Anyone going again this year I'll be there.
Display only.
Steve
QUOTE(sb914 @ May 30 2016, 12:10 PM) *

Anyone going? Close by to us north O.C people
It's been moved to f.v. this year.

I'll be there. Bummer it's not at Dana Point. Hope they still have non concours Porsche parking.
Tom_T
Yes, they'll still have non-judged "Display" cars section again, plus general parking for visitors somewhere around there too. Hopefully they'll give folks the option for Display with or without the lunch, with the latter at a lower cost - as they did last year.

This is on June 18th, & I'll put a topic on here with the sign-up & registration info., where folks can also post their pix from the event, as I've done the past couple of years.

I'll be there with the judging teams, so feel free to come seek me out (I tend to get involved with the judging & chatting with folks ;-), & folks are welcome to follow our teams around to see how things go.

There's also a great multi-marque show on June 4th at Boys Republic in Chino Hills, which is the annual Steve McQueen Charity Car Show, where the kids primarily do all the stuff with guidance from the adult organizers, judging mentors, etc. - where the proceeds benefit McQueen's alma mater.

I'll do another info & reg. links post to that one too.

All y'all come out to both! smilie_pokal.gif

PS - BTW the venue was changed because the Dana Point park's grass was dead due to the drought, & the City cancelled all the Concours, Woodies show, etc. there this year. The 356 Registry did get back in there due to the wife of one of their members on the OC Water Agency getting them more water, & the Woodies Show may be on the streets in their "Old Town" section. I don't know what's happening with the big AACA Dana Point Concours (multi-marque).

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
////////
Steve
I just paid the $20.00 for display only. It includes a goody bag with a $5.00 food voucher for the roach coaches.
Register at http://www.pcaocr.motorsportreg.com
sb914
Fountain valley again.
Larmo63
Last year was B O R I N G .
Steve
And got a nasty sun burn. I would rather do Cars & Coffee early in the morning before it gets hot.
sb914
QUOTE(Steve @ May 20 2017, 06:35 AM) *

And got a nasty sun burn. I would rather do Cars & Coffee early in the morning before it gets hot.

You guys are old and grumpy. poke.gif
Steve
QUOTE(sb914 @ May 20 2017, 06:44 AM) *

QUOTE(Steve @ May 20 2017, 06:35 AM) *

You guys are old and grumpy. poke.gif

Yep!! I might change my mind and bring a big umbrella. See how I feel after WCR.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.