Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Positive side scripts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cal
I debated installing these but I'm glad I did.....I think they look pretty good.
poorsche914
Great decision. I really like the positive stripes.

driving.gif
iankarr
agree.gif
and the euro front plate. wish NY state wouldn't give me a ticket for one of those. ask me how I know....
914Next
Very nice. Good decision
Cuda911
Agree. They look great on your car. The car looks nekkid without 'em. Comparison:

Cal
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ May 30 2016, 10:38 PM) *

Agree. They look great on your car. The car looks nekkid without 'em. Comparison:

Wow, great car Mike.....love the color smile.gif
jkb944t
Wow, that looks great with the script! The before and after pictures really show the improvement.

Jeff B
Frankvw
Looks great ! From what company did you order these ?
EdwardBlume
agree.gif

Looks good. There was a good reason they were put on in the first place.
JOEPROPER
+1. smoke.gif I think it looks great!
Tom_T
agree.gif

... & there was a reason why Porsche+Audi here decided to feature most of their 914s in ads with them (in addition to reinforcing that A 914 IS A PORSCHE), once made available.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

While I've always preferred the positive stripes personally, & your 74 is a cusp year when the negative stripes came out mid-ish year, so you can pick either to your preference.

Nice looking 914! drooley.gif

PS - You & Mike have convinced me to use the positive stripes on my Light Ivory `73 when the resto is done! piratenanner.gif ... great comparo pix Mike!

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Cal
QUOTE(Frankvw @ May 31 2016, 09:10 AM) *

Looks great ! From what company did you order these ?

I purchased mine from Bob Tilton over on the ESR. I installed his on my '67 911 many years ago....at that time no one was making accurate reproductions. I think there are several folks that do this now. Here's the link from the ESR.

http://www.early911sregistry.org/forums/sh...ht=side+scripts
whitetwinturbo
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Larmo63
What matters most is that YOU like them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.