Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 2.0 Plenum
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BeatNavy
Casually looking for a 2.0 plenum that's in good shape. I can repair minor cracks as needed.
bdstone914
Got a bunch of them. I think all years are the same. And to be clear by plenum you are referring to the black can that the runners and throttle body attaches to, correct ?
Make me an offer.
Bruce
BeatNavy
That's the one. Thanks, Bruce, I'll send you a PM.
914werke
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 31 2016, 05:41 AM) *

Got a bunch of them. I think all years are the same. And to be clear by plenum you are referring to the black can that the runners and throttle body attaches to, correct ?
Make me an offer. Bruce

They are not all the same.
(or perhaps you meant to say all that you have are the same)
Early to late have different size vacuum hose fittings.
Not too big a deal but can be kinda annoying when your following a diagram and stuff doesn't line up/fit.
Drums66
agree.gif (they are not all the same!)
bye1.gif
DRPHIL914
I will have one extra, the one that is on my motor will come off, I have another that just was repainted/powder coated and will go on the motor as we clean it up and re assemble, some time in the next month. Its up a Chris's shop. so if you are interested when it gets pulled (its clean and in good condition- from my 75 2.0) you can have it.

Phil
bdstone914
PET shows only one part number. I will pull the pnes i have and see if they are all the same. OP, csn you most a pic of the one you need?
BeatNavy
Sorry, it's been one of those days. Work got in the way. BAD work! BAD!

I'm not sure what the confusion is. confused24.gif There ARE different plenums, but the thread title says "2.0." I think there's only one of those for 914's. Picture below (I want the one on the right). Maybe one could think I wanted a BUS 2.0....? Again, looking for the standard Porsche 2.0 plenum as on the right (not the throttle body or other pieces).

IPB Image

Phil, thanks for the offer. Greatly appreciated! I'll probably go ahead and pick one up from Bruce. Save yours for someone else who needs one badly smile.gif
bdstone914
Ay least two variation on the vacuum ports.
bdstone914
Ay least two variation on the vacuum ports.
BeatNavy
Are we sure that one of those isn't a 2.0 bus plenum?

Having just looked at the plenum I currently have I'm going to guess that the top one is correct for me.
bdstone914
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ May 31 2016, 06:14 PM) *

Having just looked at the plenum I currently have I'm going to guess that the top one is correct for me.

Yes they are 914 plenums. Bus used L Jet. Whar year is the car? I can check the one on my 73.
bdstone914
dup post
BeatNavy
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 1 2016, 07:50 AM) *

QUOTE(BeatNavy @ May 31 2016, 06:14 PM) *

Yes they are 914 plenums. Bus used L Jet. Whar year is the car? I can check the one on my 73.

Engine is a '74. Paypal sent, sir.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.