Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 to 914-6 Conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
edrotol
Was going through my Pano collection - since forever till today - threw everything away this weekend after efforts for months to have someone take the whole collection but no takers - and I came across the November 1978 edition with the cover highlighting the topic of 914 to 914-6 conversion page 39.
I looked and looked to see if it is filed under some thread to no avail. Correct me if I am wrong.
If you want the article let me know and I can send a hard copy or maybe someone can digitize it - I am not very good at that.
Article is by John Godspeed and about 9 pages of the old Pano small format.
Don't know if it is comprehensive but has part numbers, etc, etc.
Let me know.
wndsnd
QUOTE(edrotol @ May 31 2016, 08:42 PM) *

Was going through my Pano collection - since forever till today - threw everything away this weekend after efforts for months to have someone take the whole collection but no takers - and I came across the November 1978 edition with the cover highlighting the topic of 914 to 914-6 conversion page 39.
I looked and looked to see if it is filed under some thread to no avail. Correct me if I am wrong.
If you want the article let me know and I can send a hard copy or maybe someone can digitize it - I am not very good at that.
Article is by John Godspeed and about 9 pages of the old Pano small format.
Don't know if it is comprehensive but has part numbers, etc, etc.
Let me know.

I am close by in Amesbury. Would be glad to scan it and return it to you. Sounds interesting.
raynekat
I would love a copy of that Pano article.
Will happily pay you some money for it if you can make a copy for me.
Thanks
-Doug Oregon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.