Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Targa Top
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bcheney
Very interesting post from the 911 forum on Pelican on Targa tops

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...ga-tops-fs.html
pete000
I wish some one would tool up a nice carbon fiber 914 top ! Would make it a lot lighter and easy to put on and off as well as have less weight up high on the car.
Mueller
QUOTE(pete000 @ May 31 2016, 09:49 PM) *

I wish some one would tool up a nice carbon fiber 914 top ! Would make it a lot lighter and easy to put on and off as well as have less weight up high on the car.

I thought it was brought up before.....too expensive to take on without serious commitment, minimum $1000 to $1500.
rmdinmd
QUOTE(Mueller @ Jun 1 2016, 12:53 AM) *

QUOTE(pete000 @ May 31 2016, 09:49 PM) *

I thought it was brought up before.....too expensive to take on without serious commitment, minimum $1000 to $1500.

agree.gif

price range on site shows from $1200 bare bones to $2700 complete with all seals and hardware. but he did indicate that he wouldn't mind doing it if the demand was there.
rgolia
I could be talked into buying one of those.
whitetwinturbo
agree.gif
pete000
If the quality was as good as the one he did for the 911 it would be a sweet upgrade !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.