Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuchs wheel spacer help 914GT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Marv's3.6six
You guys running 930 fuchs on your 914GT's are you running spacers? if so what size front? and what size rear? Thanx Marv.
Maltese Falcon
Marv, Fr= 7x 16 and Rr= 9x 16 . All without any spacers. Since my rear 9s are custom made (Europarts , N. Carolina) I'd say that the OE 8x 16 will be the limit with 245s in the back. The body shop also did a very gentle outward "Bow" to the rear wells , due to the variance of L vs R rear wells . They all came tighter on one side from the factory sad.gif ALSO - the boxster brake upgrade fits F and R with good clearence on the Fuchs.
Marty
Marv's3.6six
Thanx for the reply Marty. I rec'd the 02 bung nuts, BTW your headers are a work of art, that collector is a very nice piece, and the welds are top notch.

About the spacers.. I have had 16X7's on the front of my stock body six. (theres pics of it here at the club somewhere, on a recent "blue" car thread) I'm thinkin with the GT flares I could fill out more of the flare and eliminate the rub on the inside?

siverson? what did you do?

Anyone else?
VegasRacer
I don't know if this info will help, but I am running 225-50's on 8 x 16 Fuchs on all 4 corners. I think the spacers are about 15 mm. 245's would fit on the back if I got rid of the spacers. Could even go larger if I rolled the fender lip.
Achtung Englander
I'm selling some custom Fuchs 7 x16 and 9 x 16, the 9's were custom made from original 6's.
They are currently on EBay, I think at $501 for the set, no reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT
TimT
I have 7's and 9's on my car taken from a 930, with 225/50/16-245/45/16 hossiers. I use 1" spacers front and rear. I think I could use
1-1/2" spacers up front. The flares on my car arent the best install, and the car touched the wall at Pocono once rolleyes.gif

I believe you car stuff some bigger rubber on the 9's and get away with it!

Joe Bob
You should need ANY spacers with Fuchs....unless there is a need to "fill" the wheel well outboard....Later model P-car wheels need a minimum 1 inch up front and two in the rear....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.