Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 360 degree video from one of my WCR track runs.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Hope this link works. I've got to buy me one of those 360 degree camera setups. Seriously cool. Thanks Matt Whitesell for letting me give it a try

Damn only video I have of it is on Facebook. Won't link to that which I get. Bummer though
SirAndy
QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 3 2016, 07:52 PM) *
Hope this link works.

Nope, but this link works ...
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?...209589006951481
biggrin.gif
SirAndy
Btw., i could have done without that crappy music ...
confused24.gif
Elliot Cannon
I wonder if it was the camera, 'cause you looked awfully slow on the course. av-943.gif And, yeah that music really sucked but at least it drowned out that awful sound the soobee makes. laugh.gif lol-2.gif
altitude411
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 3 2016, 08:56 PM) *

Btw., i could have done without that crappy music ...
confused24.gif

Bwahaaaahaaaa! av-943.gif aktion035.gif
ben*james
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 3 2016, 09:10 PM) *

I wonder if it was the camera, 'cause you looked awfully slow on the course. av-943.gif And, yeah that music really sucked but at least it drowned out that awful sound the soobee makes. laugh.gif lol-2.gif

Damn, that's harsh! chair.gif

But yeah....Soobees are like country western music. lol-2.gif laugh.gif av-943.gif w00t.gif
Rand
Some of these cams don't record audio so I can see overdubbing music that we can choose to mute. But dang, I think that one caught live audio that got drowned out. sad.gif Gotta serve the audience! We want to hear the actual. Go artistic on the rest.

That aside, super cool that you caught it Matt!!
JRust
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 3 2016, 09:10 PM) *

You don't even know Elliot! If you weren't to busy buying a plane to come. You could have seen how incredibly fast it was in person poke.gif happy11.gif

Yeah I didn't have anything to do with the music. Just gives a cool view. Pretty sure this video was before you kicked my butt on the track Andy. So for speed around the track it was respectable
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.