Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Figure I would throw this out there to you all first
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Wdunster
Thanks every one it is sold!
I have decided to sell the 73 because I have too many cars and this one needs a good [b]home. This is not a perfect car but an exceptional driver that is in awesome shape. I knew the car from one of the past owners. I did some work on this car when I had my shop. It sat for 8 years in a storage building.

Jake Raby 2056 with Webers and Mallory ignition
Transmission is exceptional
SS heat exchangers
Extra Rivera wheels with new Yokohama tires
Right rocker replaced
Hell hole repaired with new sheet metal
Right fender replaced(sectioned)
New carpet
Pans are in excellent shape
Paint and body is decent (some imperfections)
Vinyl on windshield frame
New windshield
Extra top

I am asking $14k for it. If you are interested or know someone who is please PM me and I will give you my contact info.
Wdunster
QUOTE(Wdunster @ Jun 4 2016, 09:53 PM) *

Okay,
I have decided to sell the 73 because I have too many cars and this one needs a good home. This is not a perfect car but an exceptional driver that is in awesome shape. I knew the car from one of the past owners. I did some work on this car when I had my shop. It sat for 8 years in a storage building.

SS heat exchangers
Right rocker replaced
New carpet
New windshield
Extra top

I am asking $14k for it. If you are interested or know someone who is please PM me and I will give you my contact info.

Wdunster
QUOTE(Wdunster @ Jun 4 2016, 09:56 PM) *

QUOTE(Wdunster @ Jun 4 2016, 09:53 PM) *

Okay,
I have decided to sell the 73 because I have too many cars and this one needs a good home. This is not a perfect car but an exceptional driver that is in awesome shape. I knew the car from one of the past owners. I did some work on this car when I had my shop. It sat for 8 years in a storage building.

SS heat exchangers
Right rocker replaced
New carpet
New windshield
Extra top

ConeDodger
Pretty car! GLWTS!
Wdunster
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 4 2016, 10:00 PM) *

Pretty car! GLWTS!

Okay sorry what is GLWTS?
BeatNavy
QUOTE(Wdunster @ Jun 4 2016, 10:09 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 4 2016, 10:00 PM) *

Pretty car! GLWTS!

Okay sorry what is GLWTS?

"Good luck with the sale."
trojanhorsepower
Good Luck with the Sale?
Wdunster
10-4
I am only used to TLR's (three letter acronyms) lol
ConeDodger
You might find that this thread moves though. It's essentially a classified ad and it's only a matter of time before someone complains or an admin notices it outside the classified section...
Wdunster
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 4 2016, 10:37 PM) *

You might find that this thread moves though. It's essentially a classified ad and it's only a matter of time before someone complains or an admin notices it outside the classified section...

I looked at the classified and it looked like threads to craigslist eBay and others. Oops
r_towle
BIC (belongs in classifieds)
GLWTS
Wdunster
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jun 4 2016, 11:06 PM) *

GLWTS

10-4 some one mentioned that earlier
I apologize
Wdunster
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jun 4 2016, 11:06 PM) *

GLWTS

Tips on moving it?
r_towle
I would not worry to much.
If it bothers one of the admins, they will move it.

Rich
Wdunster
Thank you admin for moving it. pray.gif
porschetub
funny as I didn't care it was wrongly listed,it just looks really nice and has a great motor.....just had to say.
Vysoc
Beautiful Car Bill, and priced very well!!!

Good Luck with the Sale!!

Vysoc flag.gif
Wdunster
QUOTE(porschetub @ Jun 5 2016, 06:45 AM) *

funny as I didn't care it was wrongly listed,it just looks really nice and has a great motor.....just had to say.

Thank you sir!!
87m491
PM sent

QUOTE(Wdunster @ Jun 5 2016, 04:39 AM) *

QUOTE(porschetub @ Jun 5 2016, 06:45 AM) *

Thank you sir!!

billh1963
Where's that iwanta914 guy? biggrin.gif
naro914
I have seen and driven this car (and helped reinstall the engine!!) and it is VERY nice, drives great, very strong!! And it looks awesome! Bill has done a great job fixing all the little things on it, it needs nothing in my opinion. Just a new home where someone will drive it!! (and hopefully bring it to Okteenerfest???)

Whoever buys this will be getting a very nice car!
nwm5709
Can someone fill me in on the Raby engine? As I understand it, you can have the engine rebuilt by the company, or in the past they offered a kit to rebuild yourself to their specs. How was this one done?
Wdunster
QUOTE(nwm5709 @ Jun 5 2016, 08:23 PM) *

Can someone fill me in on the Raby engine? As I understand it, you can have the engine rebuilt by the company, or in the past they offered a kit to rebuild yourself to their specs. How was this one done?

It was built by Jake himself. I have the documentation including the Dyno chart.
Wdunster
QUOTE(Wdunster @ Jun 5 2016, 10:53 PM) *

QUOTE(nwm5709 @ Jun 5 2016, 08:23 PM) *

It was built by Jake himself. I have the documentation including the Dyno chart.

2mAn
oh damn.... looks like its worth every penny. this is something I would want if my E30 was already gone.
HalM
OMG. . . Are you kidding me!!! Where is the "I am going to slit my wrists" emoticon???
Wdunster
QUOTE(HalM @ Jun 7 2016, 03:20 PM) *

OMG. . . Are you kidding me!!! Where is the "I am going to slit my wrists" emoticon???

Hi Hal!
pray.gif
Wdunster
Hello all!
Thanks for the interest on this car. Just wanted to let you all know it went to a good home here in Charlotte and will have a new brother (Italian car). we also are gaining a new 914 addict.
driving.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.